Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Editorial proposals must be unpublished
- When sending the article to the journal, legal and formal requirements are automatically accepted as well as terms for publication’s evaluation and selection.
- Reception of the manuscript does not compromise Int.J.Psychol.Res to its publication; only to its analysis under diagnosis, evaluation, and editorial policies.
- The author commits to refraining from presenting the manuscript or any of its parts to other journals for as long as the decision and evaluation are taken about its content without prior editorial consent; this includes not participating in contests that affect the assessment process.
- Text ethics to avoid plagiarism is something we insist on. Rights must be respected in citing texts and images adequately.
The definite manuscripts must be sent to the journal through OJS just as described in the section above.
- Maximum extent of the manuscript will be of 5000 words for scientific, technological and reflection articles. For review articles a maximum of 8000 words will be accepted.
- Font: Arial; font size: 12 points; space: 1,5; and alignment: justified. Margins can be the ones pre-established on the Word program by defect: 2,5 cm.
- Images and tables, besides graphs must be placed at the end of the article (after the references list) in extra sheets. Besides this, it is mandatory for the author to send this material on an extra file (other than the original). The author can, however, suggest the place on which the images and tables or graphs should be included. Nevertheless, during the layout process, required adjustments will be carried out for the best possible presentation of the final manuscript.
- Sources for citations must meet high standards (indexed journal articles, chapters and books of recognized publishing houses).
- In all cases the author will need to inform the editorial, in written form, the use of images or illustrations, show its source, quantity and explain the technical requirements for their use (multimedia, software, special illustrations, and others).
- Footnotes should be avoided. They will be considered only in case they are absolutely necessary.
- Italics will be used to mark a word emphasis or short phrase, to use a foreign unfamiliar words, etc.
- All pages should be numbered on the upper right corner.
- Letter of presentation of the article
- Letter of Declaration of conflict of interest
- Letter of Declaration of compliance with ethical principles
- Letter of certification of authorship
- Letter of copyright assignment
Copyright NoticeThe work that is sent to this journal must be original, not published or sent to be published elsewhere; and if it is accepted for publication, authors will agree to transfer copyright to International Journal of Psychological Research.
To give up copyright, the authors allow that, International Journal of Psychological Research, distribute the work more broadly, check for the reuse by others and take care of the necessary procedures for the registration and administration of copyright; at the same time, our editorial board represents the interests of the author and allows authors to re-use his work in various forms. In response to the above, authors transfer copyright to the journal, International Journal of Psychological Research. This transfer does not imply other rights which are not those of authorship (for example those that concern about patents). Likewise, preserves the authors rights to use the work integral or partially in lectures, books and courses, as well as make copies for educational purposes. Finally, the authors may use freely the tables and figures in its future work, wherever make explicit reference to the previous publication in International Journal of Psychological Research. The assignment of copyright includes both virtual rights and forms of the article to allow the editorial to disseminate the work in the manner which it deems appropriate.
The editorial board reserves the right of amendments deemed necessary in the application of the rules of publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes declared by this journal and are not available for any other purpose or another person.
In addition, the names of the participants in the study will be coded with numbers, letters or essays that remain strictly confidential the personal identification or the number of each patient's medical history.