- Title: Revista Guillermo de Ockham
- Short title: Rev. Guillermo Ockham
- SciELO acronym: RGDO
- e-ISSN: 2256-3202
- DOI journal: https://doi.org/10.21500/issn.2256-3202
- Frequency: biannual (January-June) (July-December)
- Indexed & included in: Scopus, Publindex (B), SciELO Colombia, Clarivate SciELO Citation Index, Redalyc, DOAJ, Dialnet, Latindex, Clase, e-Revistas, Ebsco, Webqualis (B2), Fuente Académica, Índice Internacional de Revistas and Actualidad Iberoamericana.
The Revista Guillermo de Ockham is a biannual publication for academic and scientific communities nationally and internationally. It is an interdisciplinary space for the dissemination of studies that explore the various fields of knowledge of the social and human sciences. The Journal aims to visualize the results of the research programs of the institutions involved in knowledge production, technological development and innovation in Colombia and Latin America. Guillermo de Ockham is an open access journals do not charge article processing charges (APCs).